Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fully grateful

Tonight, I went to pasarmalam with yeehong and loo after finished jogging. At first,I dun feel like going,but since yee ask me to pui her,so i just followed up. The black sugar soya is the drinks I always will buy at pm. It's really nice to drink,super nice. 
She told me a lot of her childhood memories when we walked back. She told me about how she miss her grandpa and how she spend the day when with grandpa. My heart was fill with sadness after i listened. Tear was dripping. I was very grateful. I never experienced the feeling of losing my family member. I just feel so sad with what she said. Luckily,she's tough and strong enough. She is the girl which won't tears easily. I know you do miss your ahgong, and i  just wanna to tell you that you can find me anytime if you need someone to talk to, or you just need a listener. 

I'm really with what i have now,i will appreciate all the people which is surround me. Sincerely..

No comments:

Post a Comment