Saturday, May 7, 2011

BACKED

I'M BACK!!
just backed from penang,had stayed thr 1 weeks and seriously there was FUN!!
there got alot of my favourite foods,like seafood and cendol
seofood is one of my part of life,is the reoson for me survive too LOL
eat alot of crab,prawn and petaiii (i know quite alot ppl dun like this,haha XD)
luckily my sickness "feng mo" did not pop out
everytime i had consumed seafood,my this weird sickness will pop out and will caused my whole body is freaking itchy and will get red spot on whole the body also,
the sight is like get over hundred of mosquito sting,can you imagine how suffer are that?



but fortunately,that day after i consumed,my body did not pop out anything, THANKS GOD ;)



all the pictures will be upload on fb ;D



gonna to start my college life and i haven't prepared at all D;

No comments:

Post a Comment