Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Awesome Famine Countdown

The first experienced join the camp, the first experience without eating foods and facebook for 30-hours. I feel the hunger. It's really suffering. There are almost 1 billion children who suffering from hunger. They live in a condition without enough food, and most of them are malnutrition.
From this event, the purpose is raise up money to help the children and communities living in poverty.
I'm really touched when i saw the video taken at the poor country. I feel so lucky, I feel so grateful for what I have :')
You'll be so inspire if you have join, seriously.
We have to work together, show them our affection and caring Let's us together make the change, make the difference, help the children who in need, bring hope and better life to them. 
By the way, there are lot of celebrities came to support the event, and one of the famous celebrities is Wang LeeHom,he's so handsome, so fantastic, so lengzai 99!! No more hunger feeling when I saw him. my cure,my husband  xD
All the pictures will upload on Fb, feel free can go to have a look :)

next year must join again!
SAY NO TO HUNGER, NO MORE HUNGER AMONG THEM!

2 comments: