Saturday, September 8, 2012

Deleted


Delete all those unhappy, sadness,painful memory
i want to become a better me.
Sorry to those my friends, always read the crap&shitty emotional post that i had posted previously.
SORRY 
Begin from today, my blog will post some daily life of me, no more about previous relation, no more emo post, no more crap,no more rubbish stuff!

I'm being busy with study recently, fighting with final. 
Intro to mass comm. is today paper, is consider easy, because all the tips given were exactly came out, 
love Sir Khairul&Ms.Shamini "muaxmuax" <3 p="p">
However, got few question i still unable to answer..shit me,regret why i didn't memorize properly "__"

Nevertheless, there are two more papers to go, have to study hard and  put more effort on these two papers, because don't have any tips given arhhh T________T

GAHYOU LARH!


RANDOM SHOOTING#
after had a night jogging with babii Hanna
want to shake away the fats, at the same time prepare for coming nike run :O

heartyou,babii, thanks always be with me when i need someone to accompany by, though you 're not really willing to. lol
<3>

4 comments: