Tuesday, October 26, 2010

180 +++

A cake heaven-DE PASTRY CHEF
HE bought me :)

my eye look fake,AHAHA,is purple lens =]

on the way to wedding feast ;)
cam-whore is not a crime ;p
inside got a love-shape chocolate <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJP79ZHoCex-tSH13wk43WSzgNsiHHmZFhOfvSAjuTl3rX1ED-i6kK0OZ4uU4YEtbAfRmGFqWU0In1sjdK6_menJGVXgg5lZzMSUmE59wUVDlJ-lDNGLZKu4IOvU83zo7xvvcTjJLBJ1s/s1600/P2112_16-10-10.JPG">


for more pics,pls view my FB :>




Went seminar on sat&sun,
i realised that got a guy which got 180+++ tall and is leng zai 99 was sitting beside me!!
i dunno is i too perasan or what,
he put his hand on my table and my hand was touching his hand when i was writing,
but he didn't move away his hand,
he just kept put on my table..
that moment,my heart was approaching jump out, LOL (maybe is i too perasan dy -.-)
hope to sit bside you on next week






No comments:

Post a Comment