Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FREEDOM

HOORAY,finally spm is over,just left one more subject,
but today for me is my last day to study dyy,
i dun care chinese paper,felt regretted why want take chinese,
though i'm chinese,but my chinese essay is suckxx
i think worst than my bm essay
hopefully can get B,
kalau tak,jatuh muka sekali -.-



i've plan alot activity after 14th,
want slim down b4 cny,so i decided evryday go swimming with my fren,
start from tml :)
besides,plan to go s.wang and t.s to have a mad shopping
will go thr buy alot clothes for cny,
bcoz after this,i 've no time to buy
after back to perak,
will go find a job with fren
my fren suggest work at genting?
ok,the idea is nice,
but dunno parents allow anot -.-
any job introduce?
if have,plz contact me (urgent)


I CAN DYE MY HAIR SOON!
this is the most happiness event that i already wait a long time,
what colour nice?
gold?
i feel that my family can't recognise me after i've dye. LOL
but the sadness i haven't get my parent's promission
i think i won't care,if they do not allow also
who care??
X)

No comments:

Post a Comment