Thursday, February 24, 2011

sorry,i already let you go.

i had blocked you and her,i know this is unnecessary for me to do,but i think this the way to avoid me thinking of you.


Everybody have their past,some of their past is full of happiness but not all.
A gust of happiness swept through her before,
these things happened in the past years,
but now my happiness already gone.
though we're seem like stranger,
but i should be very grateful.
because of you,
brought alot happiness to me
and let me know what is the love feeling.
i have experienced that the happiness of love able melt my heart
able let me feel warm,secure and happy.



The past is past.
i know i should look ahead ;)

i promised i won't go there again from this time forward,never step backward again.
NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment