Sunday, September 18, 2011

AVOIDANCE

I'm trying to avoid all unhappiness happened,but it will happen whenever when i at kampar. feel like duwan go back that place,i want to escape from the place,i'm scared and worries of the feel. Friendship,study,result? I'M tired all of these. I'm trying to solve our problem,i think we can't like this anymore,i suggested a way to solve,but only myself i can't make it.
We've been changed. Change become more strange and and i know you're hiding something from me. Yes,i admitted i did the same thing also. But why this will happened? Isn't because of some ppl that you think is even important than me? Please don't say that im thinking too much,i can feel it.
what i want now is get myself to a peaceful place that without any these of the problem and argue,can i?

No comments:

Post a Comment