Friday, September 23, 2011

STRANGE

I not sure who i am i in your mind? Do you treated me as your true friend? I can feel the strange between us,the way we talking,the eye contact and the attitude are totally different than before. you've change alot seriously. Do you know today when i walked back to cafeteria saw none of you guys there,i'm guessing where you guys have going. I text you and call you,but do not have any respond. After 20 mins you just reply and said you guys in lecture class.

SO HOW ABOUT ME?
DO YOU KNOW I'M ALONE?

You'd know i will be back very fast since i just went to find counselor. Just only 15 mins,not even 15 mins i think,why you can't just wait for me? Or why can't you just text me you guys are gonna leave? Atleast let me to know where you guys going so that i can go and find you. But you didn't. WHY?!!
Do I LEAVE YOU ALONE BEFORE? DO I SO SELFISH BEFORE?
I was sitting alone at cafeteria. Do you know my tears drop while mum calling me at that time also. I felt lost. I was disguised my voice and pretending like nothing talked to mum.

I think you wouldn't text me if i didn't find you 1st. Do you know how's the feeling? I know you have him and it's not important existence of me anymore. I really felt disappointed. I know you're trying to hide something from me,i can know it by the way you talk to me and your eye sight. Actually i already know what to happen on next,i know what's had happened.


a true friend is never will be let you being alone. I agreed. I've treated as you my super best buddy before,but do you? Start from now,i need to be tougher. YA,WEIERN,you still have others friend,don't be too care anymore. Is the time to moving on and don't hold back because

it's already passed tense.

2 comments: