Sunday, October 23, 2011

EXTRA

Having flu and sore throat these few days,yet i still went to Ipoh with friends ;@ It's had been 2 months+++ din watch the movie at cinema. i was so excited finally finally finally can watch dy. thanks my fren AH LOO recommended of this movie called '' SECTOR 7'',it really my me screamed like crazy. it really looked very scary lehh,but why you guys still sitting so calmly and eat the popcorn macam relax je ;/
WELL,i admitted im a coward,can't really can watch horror movie,especially in cinema,need sit and watch in front of the big screen,i really beh tahan lol

i missed out something very important to me,tha is big apple donults. Keep reminded myself rmb to buy after finish watch the movie. But i just think of it when i already get into the bus. SO SO SO SAD T.T


Waiting for 4th coming,can't wait to back hometown. My big brother will be back on that day too,miss him so much.

nights <3

No comments:

Post a Comment