Friday, December 30, 2011

Fly Away



Gonna fly away from my hostel for two weeks. So excited exam finally was over,i'm out of jail now :DDDD

But,today i did quite badly in bio paper,how come so tough one? tougher than mid-term paper,all is test about understanding,not memorizing :/ My understanding level is quite low de,why want come out the question like these? why want torture me? *God save me arhhh,hope i can pass all the subjects ,no fourth sem in my life,pleasee *


going back hometown later,can meet all my dear brothers soon. Two months didn't see my brothers dy,miss them so much! And my parents :)

Two weeks holiday,i need go shopping,shopping and again is shopping! i want buy clothes,heels and bags for cny! But too bad,my money has limit,have to ask from brothers or parents to sponsor me :p

Today,31th of DEC is the last day of 2011,i think will be countdown together with my hometown friends. All i wish is everything will be going smoothly and everyone that around me is always in healthy condition in the coming year. And one more,i wish i could find a love one! HAHAHAAHHA (fa qiao)


should i curl my hair like this? wanna try something new :P

2 comments: