Saturday, March 17, 2012

Guilty 99



Just back from supper with friends. First round we went to mamak. I ordered bihun goreng and teh tarik. After sit for one hour and half,yee and fatty want get some snacks,then we went to 7 eleven "shop" around. "Shop" kinda long there,because they choose snacks and biscuits like choose vegetable in pasar. i just stand beside and listened them recommended which snacks is "hao chi" -.-
Plan to go home after that. Walked till half way,saw the "lok lok" car still there,haven't close. Automatically,there is our second round. i ate 3 cucuk of lok lok,that's much more enough for me since a plate of bihun already grab inside my stomach :X


Have the guilty feeling while walking back hostel. The main reason why i can't slim down. :/
tomorrow have to go jogging,i duwan take supper anymore.Hope i can do it,maybe? lol



my blog is still alive,please forgive my laziness :@@



No comments:

Post a Comment