Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sorrowfully

Self-blaming after programming test. Why didn't study well before the test,why am i so slow-thinking to answer the questions. I've regretted what i did.
Called my mum and cried on phone,i know that's no excuses to cried for but,this is the only way i could expressed. It's not hard to find excuses to forgive myself,but i could't do it. I don't have the qualification to do so.
"Let it be the lesson,now you've to do is focus on your final paper and strive marks at there",he said.
Will always get comfort after talked with elder bro. Kor, thanks for encouraged,he's the man that always can calm,console me. The man i love talk to!

I have to work harder and harder,this is the last happened i told myself. To succeed,i must learn to overcome obstacles. I only hope i could pass the sem and able to pursue my PR course later.
night.

No comments:

Post a Comment