Monday, January 3, 2011

2011,wows








NEW YEAR,NEW WISH?


ermmm,first,then i wish i can get a boy who sayang me and protect me. LOL ;P
do you think i can get it?
shun qi zi ran bahh ;D

i wish 2011 is my year <3>i miss you,you tau?


I think after you've back then is my turn to ns
take turn? lol
quite worry that the invigilator will tahan me cause of my brown hair ;0
won't de bahh horrr?

my brown hair not very obvious but its seem like black when look at pic
got abit regretted that why i'll went to the suck saloon coz of the cheap price?
feel like kena tipu -.-





before dye the hair! ;D






hair still in black! ignored my pose -.-





selepas dye hair,look lalas i think?/ ;0






use inner camera cam whore,hair color tak obvious,right??






grandma said my hair color ngam ngam hou,too light not nice,ermmm,but i dun think so,HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment