Thursday, January 20, 2011

不舍

My bro went to genting for work and i was very down.
before the night he go,we talk alot in room.
he is my dear brother that always take care and sayang me
he know my mind even though i didn't tell him
i knew that he know all my pass,just he duwan to ask bcoz he know that i can handle it
he's the boy that care his siblings so much
i worry him get danger
worry him alone at outside
i feel secure if he's stay at house
that night,i almostly wanna tears
i told him that i wanna cry
and he say : ehh,dun cry lehh,if you cry i'll feel so guilty -.-
wth?



Kor,plz take care yourself and dun get cold
wear jacket or long sleeved clothes since there is quite cold
and always get yourself save

dad,mum,thiam,hong and i will miss you



this pic is taken by last year,we're so MONKEY in this pic! miss you,my lame bro ;'D




No comments:

Post a Comment