Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dark in mood

Today,morning,while i'm sleeping,mum steped into my room and told me that grand-uncle had passed away.  I was awaked.  My grand-uncle (that is my grandpa's brother),i called him "4 shu gong" was a diabetic and his kidney is malfunction. Last month,he get injured his toes by accidentally  kicked a rock. His wound couldn't recover and to save his life,doctors amputated his leg. After amputation,his body getting worst as the day passed. His immune system is getting weaker. Yesterday,i went to visit him with my grandma. I was so heart pain when i saw him. He breathed by using the trachea tube. His family,daughters sons,all came to see his last face. All of us already prepared that he'll go at anytime. And today he leaves.

I saw all of his grandchild were praying for him in funeral just now. I feel like crying. At that moment,i also feel comfort because i never self attend in funeral,means i never get involved for pray. My dad side grandparents are still here,same as my mum that side too.

Life is short,we must appreciate everything that surround us. I believed life after death. I know he's watching us in heaven,in another world. This may good for him,atleast he can live in the world that without any medication and medicine. He had reached a better place, i just know it.


                                                 
 Rest in peace,i'll miss you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment