Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Make it better

I was weak to think,to speak. I had a phobia in public speaking. This is proven. 
Today, i was so embarrassing. Ms.Diong called out my name and want me to deliver an impromptu speech during in lecture class. I was so afraid and nervous. I barely can hear the beating of my heart and that time i feel like duwan to admit i'm weiern. The title of speech is advertising. She want me to start without give me any seconds to think about. I talked little, talked the function of av,talking crap in front. I was totally blank,i have no idea what to talk, what to share. I was standing in front and starring to my friend to look for help. After few mins, the lecturer give me some suggestion and comment my speech. She want me to sit back and will call me out again afterwards. GG arhh    "_______" why still want me out again? want me to embarrass one more time?
After i sit back, i started to think what to say later, and ask idea from friend. That time,my heart was jumping fast still, even though i get back to my place, i can't concentrate what is the next ppl talking about, I'm just too too worry later how i should to deliver my speech. By the way,towards the end of class, she didn't call me out, thanks god, that time only my breathing is going normal >___<

Last time, when i was studying in science,there are tons of report need to write, and now I chg to PR,there are a lot of presentation and assessment waiting for me. Okayy,well  i can make a conclusion here, every course have their difficulty, and as a learner, we can't escape from all these.
 
Have to learn,read,speak more begins from now. I must overcome this obstacle. MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment