Sunday, July 1, 2012

Turn over

Today, the first day of July,time flies, now have been in July,this indicates that day is coming soon,I can't be avoid,escape of the day coming. I've to face the reality,I've been abandoned. I know you will not come on that day,you always can't keep your words,and I'm the idiot one who always choose to believe.
Let it go be,only by fully experiencing the depth of pain,can we be healed from it and done with it. Every wounds will be recover,i believe it will fully recover by one day,and time is the best medicine to sweep everything away. 


Sorry, to my sister who worry about me. Don't worries,i'm being fine,i'm trying to be tough. If you really want me to be good,please keep all your question in mind. I know you may be wondering and curious what happened over these few days actually. But,please, if you really want me get well, don't ask me any single question, silence is the best way to help me in this. I'm just too tired of talk about it, and i don't want to mentioned any things that about him again. 


And sorry for my childish,foolish attitudes,I apologize for my for being so rude,i shouldn't say that words,shouldn't speak loudly to you. Mum,sorry. I love you.







The ring, the silver ring that you gave me, I won't put on as necklace anymore. Have to walk out from you at this moment, never step in and let you control my emotional again..never ever.










in a moment he was gone, and I swear,I'll  never turn back to look for you anymore.....

3 comments: