Thursday, August 26, 2010

a lonely night

Just now i tears again when my mum called me,
i wondering why i will tears
maybe i too miss my family
everytimes i heard my mum's voice,
i felt like safer and secure for me,
i often call my mum since without you,
last time,i was seldom call my mum,
and when i call my mum
i wun talking until so long time,
because i would like to save my money for calling you
but now is totally changed
i almost everyday call my mum
isn't like without you,i just will started will care my family?
i think so.

ytd i have read a news that about a young guy which just 19 years old suicide because of his gulfren abandon him!
after i have read the news,i found out that nowadays still got a guy will suicide of the love.
he is true man,
he is a true lover,
though his action is fool enuf,
but the reality is he is not a playboy
he is a true lover that will choose to suicide bcoz of love
i admired you,hope you will rest in peace in another world

i knew a guy,
he is funny,naive,and kindly
his laughing same like you
everynite he will call me or accompany me until i fall in sleep
firstly,i would like to treat him as you
but i didn't
bcoz nobody can replaced you
nobody will hurt me so deeply as like you
i wun treat him as you
he is innocent
i wun ply and hurt him


evrynite when i was sad and weep away
he is the guy who consult me and accompany me
that time whr are you on?
you are accompany with you gulfren
you are calling fon and talking joke with ur lover
i know that if i have change my fon number
you also dun care

you and i were not like a fairy tale that have a good ending
you are just a passer in my life
you are not the man that can hold my hand till the end of life

No comments:

Post a Comment