Tuesday, August 3, 2010

chocolate

Since dunno when i fall in love to eat chocolate,
i had eaten all the chocolate that subing gave me as b'day present,
it taste sweet but some taste bitter.
Take chocolate as a way to reduce the unhappiness isn't efficiency?

I not really like to eat chocolate,but it had become my habit when i felt i was lonely and depress
however,eat too much chocolate will increase your mass =(
my weight had been increase 2kg,this is the disadvantage to eat too much chocolate,sigh..

All chocolate that in the ice box had been eaten by me,
and it is time to refill,
but too bad,my money got limit,
can't buy to satisfied myself -.-

the bitter chocolate is nice,the milk chocolate also taste good,
but the mint chocolate is nicer =D
THE CHOCOLATE THAT WITH NUT IS MOST HATE,
because the nut is hard,
and i not really like to eat all those nut


sorry,san
i had promised you i wun cry of him anymore,
but i failed, he didn't know that he had hurt me deeply
and he never know everynite got a girl cry lonely on the side of bed.

2 comments: