Friday, July 9, 2010

almostly

Today in MR.PANG tuition,i almost want cried out
but i don't,i keep hold my tears,until reached home
i rush into toilet when i was reached home
my tears can't stop dropping
i kept told myself dun cry,dun cry,
but i was FAILED!
i cry like crazy,but you don't
i miss you and try to message you and call you
but i scared
i scared you did not pick up my call or reply me
i dun dare to pick your calls,because i scared i will cry
i dun dare to reply you,because i scared i will be mad after see your msg


all will be gone,all will be end
i have to accept it
i told myself this is the last time
no more chance to happen again
no more love in my life
no more caring
no more sweet words
and no more you since you dumped me that day!



MR.PANG,thx for your advised
i felt like crying while you called me dun think so much
and focus to spm
i will try to do it
THANKS ALOT,MR.PANG




I have to pretend nothing happened , have to forcem myself happy
because i duwan let my fren,my sibling,my teacher and my parent worry
i wun ever forget YOU
YOU MAKE MY 3 YEARS LIFE
THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment