Tuesday, July 27, 2010

AN EXHAUSTING DAY

Today was very tired and felt sleepy when the bio lesson,
i was like drowsy by bio teacher,
what she said and teach,
i didn't understand at all,
but i nod my head pretending that i was understood -.-

After went home,i not hungry and i have decided to take my shower 1st.
At the toilet,i almost fall sleep when i was squatted down against the wall,
i dunno why today will be so tired,maybe ytd nite didn't sleep well?or maybe cause by period.

I straight away lying on bed after i had take my shower.
i lazy to dry my hair although i know that wet hair sleep will cause dandruff or headache.
i was listening my fish leong song,,
till i fall sleep.
i still rmb that i have told you before i like this song,
and everynite when we are talking fon,
you also will listen this song.

After i woke up, it is already 3.40p.m.
i felt hungry and take my *lunch* now,
i have eaten many chocolate since ytd,
because my fren told me that,
when you are not happy,
the best way to do is eat chocolate as many as you can,
i scared fat,so i eat my chocolate when i period . LOL
but it is useless,i have eaten 1 package of chocolate,but dunno why i still can' cheer.


Say the truth,i didn't sleep well since the day you leave me,
i didn't happy,
i still will tear again when i was taking shower,
this is because i still loving you,
i still don't be willing let you go,
although i know we don't have chance anymore.


i hope one day you will not regret your decision and how you treat to me,
i won't ever forget what you have told me and the way you treat me.
i miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment