Thursday, July 1, 2010

YOU

These few days,i very scared to talk with you,i have very careful when chatting with you,because i scared you will angry me again when im talking wrong words or the words that you dislike.

Can you chg your attitude when you are talking to me?
you know i felt very scared when you are angry to me
im innocnet,can you dun so easily angry or frustated when you haven check out properly who did wrong actually?
i know sometime is my problem,is my fault,but if i already apologize,can you just forgive me?
sometime i angry of you or blame you not because i make trouble out of nothing or for no reason whatsoever,is i too love you and care you,do you know it?



Yesterday,i had asked my fren how to cook spaghetti
thank you jie yi for teaching me how to cook,felt grateful to you =D
this saturday i hope got go back my house,because i want call my mum to bring me go supermarket to buy all the ingredients and try to cook.
my mum will be the first tester to taste my cook =]
if my mum say ok,then i know i was suceeded of my first cook
waiting for saturday coming <3

Dar,i hope you will be able treat me better and dun so fast get angry,you should know that angry will lead you old faster de, so plz dun angry me le ya =p

No comments:

Post a Comment